[2007] REBOOT 9 [2007] REBOOT 9

hella tight

this was hella tite

Kong Kong

The Best Flash Movie in a Long Time...

This is all the things a flash movie should be in my opinion. Everything is so well done, graphics, sound, originality, I love it. Razzo never seems to disappoint. Good job.

Move To Bremerton Move To Bremerton

Nice Song, Nice Story

The song went great with the video, not to mention MxPx is cool, and the graphics werent half bad. The story was nice but the ending is so sad... Keep up the good work Dan, you've got lots of talent.

-Scunsion

Megaman PX - Time Trial Megaman PX - Time Trial

Meh

You completely ripped off Zero Race which is far superior to this game. Congratulations.

Andrew-Traviss responds:

1. Zero Race had no enemies.
2. Zero Race was very poorly programmed, and ran very slowly on every computer I tried it on. In fact it's slower than my badly programmed predescessor to this game.
3. Saying I ripped off Zero Race implies that Zero Race was an original concept to begin with.

Squigly Fish Racer v1.0 Squigly Fish Racer v1.0

Pretty Fun

Pretty Fun but after a couple times thers just nothing else to do. I could only find 4 secrets though....

League Bowling League Bowling

Got To Love 2-D Sprite Filled Games

This is so awesome. The graphics are ripped perfectly, it looks so good! The sound was also great! I just love the old school remakes, old 2-d arcade games kick so much ass. Good job Tom!

-Scunsion